Stunning Private Home in Even Yehuda
Land of 500 m², 478 m² built in 9 rooms, neoclassical style, in a Provencal, classic design.
Located on the ground floor 150 m²
High ceilings 3.8 meters high, entrance hall 8 meters high, front door in solid wood, the country’s leading supplier. 40 m2 living room with Dutch gas fireplace, Italian furniture, designer lighting, an intimate family corner, intimate dining room 25 meters. Private carpentry kitchen of 27 meters by master carpenter, oven designed on a 1.2 meter stand, oven imported from Italy, Caesar marble, Gorenje refrigerator. Exit to the garden by 2 living room and kitchen developers.
On the first floor 156 m² with balconies:
4 bedrooms: 2 suites 2 bedrooms, 3 toilets and a bathroom, 4 balconies, A master bedroom designed of 33 m2, with dressing room and bathroom.
Height of doors 2.8 meters, all carpentry in architectural design and execution by a craftsman carpenter.
Basement: 150 m² + 20 m² of English lessons:
Gym with separate exit to the sauna and the swimming pool, 2 bedrooms, a suite with bath and storage + another room. Kitchen in private carpentry and 2 bathrooms.
Roof floor with systems hidden by a designed building unit, Chromagen green solar system, 318 m² invested garden designed, 2 parking spaces with electric gate.
Pool built 4X9 with systems and pumps from Germany, shutter integrated inside the pool from France by Mitronics.
• A lift for 5 people which extends to all floors.
• Aluminum and aluminum wood imported from Europe.
• VRF seawall air conditioning.
• Carrera marble.
• Glass railings.
• Designed lighting.
• Made in Italy chin rests, taps and sinks, Valerie Bosch toilets.
• Fishboy wood flooring imported from Belgium.
• Floor heating.
• Central vaccum.
• Curtains according to architectural design.
• Smart electricity and alarm system controlled via app and in analog form.
• Lighting was designed by lighting consultant with designed panels and intelligent control.
• Private carpentry.